According to the art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU “concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data”
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR”), this page describes the processing of personal data of users who consult the website by Norman International S.p.A, accessible at: www.normansrl.com.
The processing of personal data is based on compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness in compliance with all applicable laws in force.
This information does not relate to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached through hypertext links published on the site but referring to resources external to the Company’s domain.
Following consultation of the site listed above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The controller is Norman International S.p.A, Castel Goffredo (CAP 46042 – MN), Via Grecia, n. 2/4, Tel. +39 0376 788901, E-mail: email@example.com.
LAWFULL BASIS OF THE PROCESS
This site processes personal data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this website, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
a) Navigation Data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data persist for 1 day (except for any need to investigate crimes by the Judicial Authority).
b) Data communicated by the user and management of replies to contact requests:
The data provided voluntarily by the User within the contact “form” or by e-mail will be processed in order to execute the requests of the data subjects, including the possibility of requesting access credentials to the area reserved for our Customers.
The user may decide to give consent to the processing of his Personal Data for the management and response, by the Owner, to requests relating to products and / or corporate initiatives, or to the Site (“contacts” section of the Website). In relation to this purpose, the user’s consent is required at the time the requests are sent. In the event that the user decides not to consent to the processing of Personal Data for the aforementioned purpose, it will not be possible to proceed with the sending of the request.
The contact details provided will be used to send promotional information and advertising material.
The data will be kept for the duration of the services requested by you or for longer periods only if provided for by the regulations. At any time, you can exercise the rights provided in articles 15-22 of the GDPR by contacting the owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information entered by the User may be freely modified by the same. These can be communicated to third party companies that will act as external Data Processor and support the Data Controller in the management of the site and in the processing of requests.
The Personal Data may be communicated and / or processed by:
- Companies and individuals acting as external data processors, carrying out outsourced activities, appointed by the Data Controller or by the external data processors of Intimidea S.r.l. (including subjects who are entrusted with assistance, communication, marketing, advertising, promotions and sales of products and / or services as well as advertisers, advertising agents, IT service providers, Site managers, electronic platform managers, partners, institutes credit, professional offices);
- Employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller (including system administrators) who, operating under the direct authority of the latter, will be authorized to process Personal Data;
- Employees and / or collaborators of external processors (including system administrators) who, operating under the direct authority of external processors, will be authorized to process the User’s Personal Data.
The User’s Personal Data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, except in case Norman International S.p.A. must necessarily communicate such data to consultants in order to protect their rights.
The host server of the website is located in Italy.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We remind you that the data subject will always have:
- The right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of processing activities in relation to their Personal Data, even if not yet recorded and their communication in an intelligible form as well as access to Personal Data (obtaining a copy) and the related information (including the purposes of processing, the categories and origin of Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom they have been or may be communicated, the retention period (when possible), the rights exercisable);
- The right to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of their Personal Data and the integration of incomplete data;
- The right to cancel the personal profile on the Site and, in any case, to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of the relative Personal Data without unjustified delay, among other things, when the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were treated or the legal basis for their treatment no longer exists
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Data for any of the purposes for which it was provided.
- The right to obtain from the Data Controller the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected or subsequently processed
- The right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of his Personal Data, among other things, when its accuracy is disputed or the User has opposed the processing, for the period necessary for the respective verifications
- The right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, their Personal Data as well as to transmit or, if technically feasible, obtain direct transmission of the data to another data controller without hindrance, in cases where processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a part;
- The user may exercise his rights against Intimidea S.r.l. by accessing the “Contacts” section of the Website or by writing to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to the address indicated in the “Data Controller” section.
In the event of revocation of the consent or request for deletion of data by the User, we inform you that it may no longer be possible to continue to provide the requested service correctly.